Just as breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we also believe it is a very important part of the Bed & Breakfast experience. We strive to start your day off right, pampering you in simple ways that you might not take time to do for yourself.
What does that mean?
- It means we are on your schedule. Whether you are an early riser or one that loves the chance to sleep in, we accommodate with breakfast served 7am-11am. Leaving extra early? We’ll pack something to take with you.
- Breakfast outside on our ocean view deck whenever possible. Nothing says relaxation like sitting on the deck in the sun. The dining room is warm and cozy even when it’s not outside.
- Local ingredients – Every breakfast comes with something from our own garden. We frequent our farmers markets and feature locally roasted fair-trade coffee.
- Scratch baking – Muffins, breads, waffles, french toast, crepes…all from scratch. Toppings & syrups, too.
- Special diets or allergies? No worries. Just let us know when you make the reservation. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, etc are all options upon request.
- Health matters – real food for real people. Fresh fruit, yogurt, and whole grains are part of every meal.
Let us start your day on the right note.
From our guestbook:
“Thank you! The french toast was so good our little girl Victoria was clapping.” – Jim & Tanja, Kamloops
“Wow, what a great visit! Lots of beautiful sunshine on the warmest weekend yet this year. What a great start to the spring. The hosts were excellent and we loved the blueberry crepes. What a treat to have breakfast on the deck! It feels like yesterday was winter! Thank you Stan & Celia for an amazing experience. We would definitely do it again!” – Chris & Sydney, Whitehorse/Vancouver
“Thank you for the beautiful stay. We Loved playing croquet in the yard, especially when the deer joined in : ) The breakfast was fantastic, nothing beats fresh fruit from the garden.” – Lisa, Natalia, Andrew & Aidan, Richmond